2022-03-18

Observation On South Korea

I'm just spit balling here. What if, again just thinking out loud, but what if  I don't know the astronomical rise in cases and deaths is tied to, and I'm just going out on a limb here, a combination of Zero Covid policies and mass vaccination?

It has been warned by several scientists and experts (long ignored and censored) for two years now if countries pursue such policies this is exactly what would happen.

It's not the virus doing this. No virus in history gets worse. It's man's interventionism coupled with hubris that created a monster.

South Korea is all vaxxed and boosted up and still it could not prevent a surge.

We have the suspect in the study holding the revolver waiting to be found in the mRNA vaccines and yet no one dates - gulp! - point and accuse it.

So if there is a '6th wave' in Quebec keep this in mind.

Experts and journalists have hurled praise at Australia, China, New Zealand and South Korea for their excellent reaction to the virus. Yet, here we are. Talking about higher cases than they've ever seen.

Know who they refuse to acknowledge may have handled this from the onset?

Sweden. But they'll never admit it but it's ok. 

Reality will slap them hard in the face.

We act as if this is the virus doing this on its own and so we rely on the same stale and failed measures of masks and vaccines.

Blah, blah.

It will take a massive amount of courage to realize this is colossal miscalculation and medical catastrophe. 




4 comments:

  1. I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page. More details Www.WorkStar24.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ JOIN US ]
    I get paid more than $90 to $200 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24652 from this without having online working skills .
    Simply give it..
    open this link HERE…… 𝐖­­­𝐖­­­𝐖­­­.𝐍­­­𝐄­­­𝐓­­­𝐂­­­𝐀­­­𝐒­­­𝐇­­­.𝐂­­­𝐎­­­𝐌

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info>>>↠↠↠𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.