2022-03-25

It's Not Over

Food shortages are coming. Gas prices and inflation are skyrocketing.

Digital ID - though it remains to be seen how drastic and invasive.

We're nowhere near the end here and our politicians are running us aground.

Sad part? It all end immediately. Open up the pipelines. Drill. End the mandates. 

But the Pajama warriors have their masks way up their asses to see. 

Just a couple of quick things I noticed scanning around.

In Ukraine the military there - the one with Nazis in it, remember? - are rounding up the usual suspects and humiliating them in public. Footage is being shown of Ukrainian soldiers tying Romas up to poles and stripping them. That's what you're supporting. It will only get worse from here. Nazis gonna Nazi.

Biden has said the NWO has arrived and food shortages are real.

Now.

To people not paying any attention these past 10 years or so, this is all the fault of Covid and Putin.

They be wrong.

Like they always are. 

This is all directly and indirectly connected to our decisions to lockdown. I don't think people quite grasp how dramatic this decision was. The second we pummelled people and the economy it should have been obvious the repercussions were going to be epic and Biblical 

WE did this to ourselves.

And we never let go.

Now. Here's the price. 

Remember.

WE DID THIS.

Our 'leaders'. 




4 comments:

  1. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone
    This is what I do...... CASHapp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page.........𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it.Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website HERE→→→→→𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.