2022-03-26

Ignorant Armies

All these empty ravings from ignorant minds about fighting for 'democracy and freedom' in Ukraine leading ignorant armies. 

Blech.

Reminds me of Dover Beach by Matthew Arnold. 

Ah, love, let us be true
To one another! for the world, which seems
To lie before us like a land of dreams,
So various, so beautiful, so new,
Hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light,
Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain;
And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Onto your fight for 'democracy' as you wallow obediently in an abyss of mandates enslaving your mind and health. 

The poem was cited in Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. A book that seems more important than ever during these mad, anti-intellectual censorious times. It's the 'apathy of the masses' that create the atmosphere as he put it. And here we are.....complete censorship of opposing Covid views of the 'official' narrative (the book burners) and unhinged social justice/political correctness/wokism run amok. 

Our obedience and complicity and outright hostility to independent thought (he wants freedom! Get him!) is a path to our own demise. There is no greater face of this sickness and malaise than Justin Trudeau. 

No wonder they want to 'burn' any opinions.

The survivors at the end of the story represent rebirth. We must take hope in this. 

When the Covid hysterics (book burning) dies and the Ukraine (war as distraction) pass we will need to reform and rebuild. And not in the way the elites have in mind.

We will have to do it in the spirt of the American Fouding Fathers with FREEDOM at the centre of it all.

The Phoenix will be reborn. 

6 comments:

  1. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it.Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website HERE→→→→→𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow details here. ==-==>> Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i'm hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink.....𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦


    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you......𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super easy way of making some extra dollars online. its very easy now to makes more than $15k every month online. previous week i have made $4632 and i gave this just 2 hrs after my college. no special skills needed for this job all you need to do is copy and paste things online. most demanding online job today. go to this website and follow instructions to get started right now.

    =-=-=->> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’AM made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do,. For more information simply open this link.....☛𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.