2022-03-25

Experts "Confused" About Africa

Experts are confused how Covid isn't ravaging Africa especially since they don't have the magically awesome experimental vaccine to save them. 

Oh come on now. Skippy from McGill and Frick from CTV and Frack from the Ontario Science Table tell us that's different! They're younger! Africa has different, you know, stuff.

And Sa-weeeden is an outlier! So regardless of how good things are in Africa, Africans need to VACCINATE now! We in the West have ordained it to be so because we're the West and the West is the best and never wrong. Ever.

/Africa begins to vaccinate. Cases shoot up. Average Western 'expert' strokes chin. 'Hm. That's odd. It's morphing into a super giant killer variant. VACCINATE S'MORE!'

No one is sure why because a) they pretend to know anything and b) wasted all their stupid energy believing the vaccines were gonna solve all their problems and continue to find excuses for it. We barely understand how influenza behaves and affects humans so it's no surprise germ chasing epidemiologists and other wearisome experts don't understand. 

Go figure it out on your own time and leave Africa alone. You did enough damage peddling medical products on behalf of Pfizer.

Is Peter Juni gone yet?

4 comments:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone
    This is what I do...... CASHapp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page.........𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it.Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website HERE→→→→→𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow details here. ==-==>> Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.