2022-03-10

About Ukraine

It's bad enough we have to unpack and put into context the situation in Ukraine without having to put up with the usual and pathetically tiresome and insufferable virtue-signalling from #prayforukraine ignoramuses. 

Remember cats, obedience is not a virtue and too much compassion is a sin that can lead to bad outcomes.

The other day I heard someone (in rubber gloves and an N-95 mask of course) say at an LCBO in Ottawa say 'I'm going to make cocktails with the colours of the Ukraine flag to show support'. 

The inability to understand history or process information in a consistent and principled manner is quite disconcerting. 

Covid and Ukraine have shown we're not all that and a bag of chips. Worse even.

People are way too easily swayed by emotions and too lazy to inoculate themselves from the fury of propaganda.

Things aren't as neat as 'Putin bad, Ukraine good'. It's reminiscent of the 'Orange Mad Bad' cult. Putin isn't the sole player in this mess. Zelensky (the gangster and dramatic 'Ryan Seacrest of Ukraine' as Vice labelled him), the USA, EU, and NATO all played their parts. The media and Democrats did an excellent job lying about Russia during the Trump years and it succeeded in keeping the Russia boogey-man narrative alive. To me, Putin is just another strong man in a long list of autocrats from a nation that has only known such forms of governance. He is we'll supported, but like all leaders who start off well and cling on to power for too long, they tend to lose their grip and sense of perspective. Unwilling to relinquish power for the good of a nation, they vaingloriously hang on potentially putting a nation in peril.

Furthermore, blaming Putin for the skyrocketing gas prices is outrageously and fiendishly self-servingly cynical. No. We did that to ourselves by stopping oil and gas production. Under Trump, the USA was on its way to energy independence soon to become dominant. Canada, once extricated from the ideologues in Ottawa, would soon join. Russia represents under 5% of oil sales in America so it can't have any impact on prices. The pain we're experiencing is an exclusive Bide-Democrat-Trudeau-Canada special and it's done so by design and on purpose. The squeeze is in.

There's a lot at play with this story and it goes back to 2014 and the Maidan coup orchestrated by, you guessed it, the United States. One of the key players in that coup is Victoria Nuland (wife of neo-con Robert Kagan - let that sink in) 

The bottom line is the West and the USA wanted their war with Putin and Russia and they got it. This can be seen as a war of defence for Russia. Fate has unfortunately put Ukraine in almost perpetual vassal state existence; a buffer for warring powers. 

But for those of you who insist on reducing this to an "us v. them/good v. bad" calculus remember this: You're supporting outright Nazis in Ukraine. And Russians don't like Nazis. The tragic memories of WWII kinda still lingers. The oxymoron in this plot, though, is where Russia lost nearly 30 million people in the war, Stalin did kill an additional (estimates range) 30-40 million people from Poles to Kulaks alike.

Nonetheless, we Canadians are supporting a country where they have adopted a Nazi national slogan.  That is, the Canadian government under Justin and the passe-partout bobblehead Chrystia are in effect engaging in activities they accused, without proof, truckers of.

I've got a  request to freeze two more bank accounts. 

Here's some reading and viewing material of interest:

Goading the West into WWIII.

And with the quality of leadership heading the West, they're stupid enough to buy it.

*****

About those biolabs. 

'Member when the Russians claimed biolabs were on Ukraine soil and everyone went all 'conspiracy' on the claim? Nuland admitted she was concerned the biolabs would fall into Russian hands.

Ooopsie!

Wait. There's more!

Obama led the effort to build them!

Still not convinced? This one's on us: Official government agreement. 

*****

Quick! Scrub it!

*****

The Americans are hurting themselves.

*****

Here's an investigative report from the OCCRP - facts you won't see or read in the corporate 'news' - about Zelensky's antics. 

******

Consider Foreign Desk News as a source of information. 











9 comments:

  1. [BECOME A MEMBER]
    I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page. More details......... Www.MoneyStar1.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. [ JOIN US ]
      I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $27360 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

      more details...... 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞𝟐𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐦

      Delete
  2. Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started…. ↠↠↠☛ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦


    ReplyDelete
  3. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………… 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info...........𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making more than 💵$57k by just doing very easy and simple online job from home.Last month my friend sis received $94280 from this work by just giving only 10 to 12 hrs a day.Everybody start earning money online. visit for more details...
    This is what I do …… 𝐖­­­𝐖­­­𝐖­­­.𝐍­­­𝐄­­­𝐓­­­𝐂­­­𝐀­­­𝐒­­­𝐇­­­.𝐂­­­𝐎­­­𝐌

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site.......𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [BECOME A MEMBER] I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page.
      ...
      More details....... Www.WorkStar24.Com

      Delete
  7. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site...
    𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.