2022-03-27

Canada Is NOT An Enlightened Democracy

Canada built itself a strong reputation as a democratic nation dedicated to the cause of human rights particularly in the post-war era.

It has done so despite some black marks on its history. Up until 2020 I accepted those blemishes or marks under the premise no nation is perfect and holds similar moments of regret.

Two of the most infamous moments of course is the continued mistreatment of First Nations (Residential schools and living standards) and the internments of Japanese, Italian (and German and Ukrainian) Canadians during World War II under Mackenzie Lyon King of the Liberal party. 

When push came to shove, we believed, Canada would always respect sovereign individual rights even with its eye on the collective.

But Covid has completely obliterated the notion of civil liberties in Canada. The country has foregone the legitimate right to speak of such issues for the time being under the malicious hate filled hypocritical Justin Trudeau. 

Canada talks a good game internationally but does not act according to its rhetoric domestically.

Vaccine mandates continue to discriminate against millions of Canadians and this is simply unacceptable given the science - remember that? Ha! - does NOT support punitive measures on this scale. The courts have shown themselves to be cowards in refusing to uphold the rights of Canadians as PROTECTED by the Charter and Bill of Rights. Choosing to abstain from any decisions 'challenging the legislature'.

Like I said. Cowards. The judiciary, I thought, was supposed to be bulwark against the encroachment on our rights. 

This demands repeated mentioning. We are preventing law abiding Canadians who exercised their right (and free will) to not take a medical procedure from leaving the country even for places that do not require proof of vaccination. They're not even allowed to show negative proof. No recognization of natural immunity either. I hear it often said, and this grates my loins, you're free to decline but that's the price. 

Which only further cements my assertion we're not an enlightened society but a cruel one. The vaccines are not sterilizing and therefore do not halt transmission. Healthy, unvaccinated people (especially those who recovered from the virus) pose little to no threat whatsoever. Yet, too many people believe we all remain vectors of death.

Unenlightened AND irrational.

That's the result of unimpeded and persistent fear racing through the minds of all with the fury of the bubonic plague. 

Another victim claimed by the Covid fear machine. 

Canada showed itself incapable of any courage. It's going to take a generation or two - if ever - to repair the psychological and physical damage to the civl order as well as the economy. 

All directly due to failed leadership from top to bottom. And I blame, ultimately, the PEOPLE for this catastrophe. Refusing to evolve at all, it has settled into a life of Stockholm Syndrome always squawking 'it's too soon' to remove measures never grasping it will always be 'too soon'.

There will never be a good time to lift mandates. Most countries have realizing this. Canada, as has become customary, is a laggard on this front. A punitive laggard at that.

-Internment camps.

-First Nations.

-Vaccine mandates.

In just 120 years (since the 1900s), Canada has already three black marks on it.

This is not an enlightened  democracy.

It's a democracy of dullards.

Canadians are a proud bunch.

I don't see why,


8 comments:

  1. Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow details here.

    ==-==>> Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.
      .
      This is what I do...... Www.WorkStar24.com

      Delete
  2. I just started 7 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,000...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home.go to this site for
    more details........…… WWW.CASHNOW7.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i'm hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink......𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you......𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super easy way of making some extra dollars online. its very easy now to makes more than $15k every month online. previous week i have made $4632 and i gave this just 2 hrs after my college. no special skills needed for this job all you need to do is copy and paste things online. most demanding online job today. go to this website and follow instructions to get started right now.

    =-=-=->> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  6. My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All I did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour. More info visit any tab on this site Thanks a lot. Open This Website ...𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’AM made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do,. For more information simply open this link.....☛𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.