2022-03-29

A Reminder Of Justin Trudeau's Toxicity

Here are just some of the 'firsts' Trudeau has 'accomplished in case you've forgotten or weren't aware of.

-Outlawed and prosecuted participants in a legal protest thorough the enactment of the Emergencies Act.

-An elected official in Ontario - Randy Hillier - becomes the first politician investigated by police as a result of the Emergencies Act for his participation in the trucker convoy protest. 

-Broke the rule of law during the SNC Lavalin scandal.

-Record breaking spending. 

-Illegally prevented millions of taxpaying Canadians from accessing Federal transportation for declining, as is their right, a medical procedure in the form of an experimental vaccine.

-A 'backroom' deal with an opposition party that directly violates the will of the people. 

-WE charity scandal.

These are just the most egregious acts (leaving aside his obscene hate speech against the unvaccinated and truckers) from a highly scandalous individual. Once you cross these Rubicons, there's no coming back from it so we've entered a darker phase in the Canadian experiment. This has been made worse by the steadfast stubbornness of the courts at both the provincial and federal levels refusing to protect the Charter. 

His governance has divided the country even more so than his father ever did. 

The father-son aspect to this is an interesting one. We've seen and heard several examples where the son fails to match wits and successes of their father. A classic example of this is when a father builds an empire only to watch the son destroy it.

I think this is the case here. What we have in Justin is a clear case of  a son not on the level of his father. He has all the totalitarian impulses of Pierre Trudeau but without the wit.

A not too inappropriate analogy is when Marcus Aurelius (whose stoicism was made famous in one of the most important books in history with Meditations) shared power in ruling Rome with his son Commodus.

Commodus was corrupted by megalomania and a dictatorial style
Sound familiar?

I can't but help but draw an analogy on this.

Justin, who has inexplicably fashioned a personality cult,  has crossed too many Rubicons to not have a negative impact on Canada moving forward. What was once seen as a reputable and stable democracy that spoke with a conscience is no more. 

What we have is a dictator who talks from both sides of his mouth and acts with totalitarian impunity.  He acts as though he'd replace all statues in Ottawa with himself. All that's missing is he declares himself a god as great as Hercules like Commodus did.

And we let it all happen. The Parliament, media, courts and above all, we the people. 

Commodus was eventually assassinated (politics by other means for centuries) marking the end of Pax Romana. Where his father ruled with exceptional skill guided by philosophy, Commodus was the vainglorious and vulgar progeny who ruled as any megalomaniac could as a dictator.

Canada isn't Rome but it has taken center stage playing a hypocritical part before the world. It has cast many eyes upon it wondering what is going on here.

It may just be important enough for Western countries concerned about it - notably the United States - to pay close attention.

I don't believe Canada can survive Justin Trudeau until 2025. He has a radical agenda that will only end up bankrupting the country and decimating the lower-middle classes. How a 25% increase in a carbon tax 'helps' the middle-class is beyond me. And that $500 cheque he's sending to 'cover inflation' not only won't be enough but is only spending for its own sake and further deepens the debt.

But monetary and fiscal policy can be fixed. The problem with Justin is a social and cultural one. Even legal. The precedents he has set, as mentioned, are bound to weaken this country's democratic institutions and the perception of how Canadians view them. Already we're seeing a drop in trust in our legal and medical establishments. 

I reckon it will only get worse from here on in as long as this unholy alliance with the NDP continues.

The only way out is if the Liberals remove him or there's a non-confidence vote. We must 'assassinate' Justin's reputation by exposing his antics as hard and factually as we can.  

The best outcome would be for him to be humiliated and democratically removed from office. That way, he can watch his legacy be forever mocked and forgotten. The best punishment is for him to see the history books and all mediums describe him as a failed Prime Minister that did great damage to Canada.

As he looks on helplessly. 














7 comments:

  1. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you.......𝐖𝐰𝐰.π‹π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.
    .
    This is what I do...... Www.WorkStar24.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super easy way of making some extra dollars online. its very easy now to makes more than $15k every month online. previous week i have made $4632 and i gave this just 2 hrs after my college. no special skills needed for this job all you need to do is copy and paste things online. most demanding online job today. go to this website and follow instructions to get started right now.

    =-=-=->> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.π“π¨π©π„πšπ¬π²π–π¨π«π€.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All I did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour. More info visit any tab on this site Thanks a lot. Open This Website ...𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’AM made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do,. For more information simply open this link.....☛𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

    This is where i started
    …………> 𝒉𝒕𝒕𝒑://π‘Ύπ’˜π’˜.𝑡𝑬𝑻π‘ͺ𝑨𝑺𝑯1.π‘ͺπ’π’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  7. Up to I saw the check four $6520, I be certain that…my… neighbors mother woz like they say truly receiving money in their spare time on their apple laptop.. there best friend started doing this 4 less than nineteen months and at present cleared the loans on there apartment and bought a new Mazda.

    navigate to this web-site…… Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.