2013-04-25

Where Liberals And Libertarians Agree

The DOJ, much to the dismay of the FBI I'm sure and definitely to the ire of conservatives, mirandized the suspect detained in the Boston bombing case. 

As much as I would want investigators to get as much information out of him as possible (there were plans to bomb Times Square where I was last month with my family), due process is the only way to go. I understand the whole "terrorists" don't deserve it sentiment, but it really isn't about them. It's about us and our values.

As for the comments, interesting.

Although I take issue with singling out the likes of Beck and Limbaugh for "distorting facts."

Fuck off.

Matthews and his comrades on the left are equal to the task.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.