2011-06-17

McDonald's Job Training

The folks we see around town or on tv looking to ban or close a McDonald's are missing one key thing McDo offers: Outstanding job training.

Years ago I took a marketing course (the professor suggested I go into the field. Of course, I ignored the advice anarchist without a cause I was and am), that discussed McDonald's. Aside from its smart advertising, it provided workers with a sense of personal and job responsibilities. Over the years, I've read many articles covering this subject and have met people who worked for McDonald's. A friend of mine even made it to manager and eventually upper management. He confirmed McDonald's solid record of teaching people the ar tof work.

It's called teaching work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.