2009-01-11

There Are Options You Know

Eccentric punkers Pere Ubu remind us of the non-aligned concept and non-aligned nations (aka G-77).

I wanna make a deal with you girl
and get it signed by the heads of state
I wanna make a deal with you girl
be recognized round the world
It's my nonalignment pact

Nonalignment pact
Sign it!
Nonalignment pact

At night I can see the stars on fire
I can see the world in flames

And it's all because of you
or your thousand other names
Peggy, Carrie Ann and Betty Jean, Jill, Jan, Joan and Sue, Alice, Cindy, Barbara Ann

It's all because of you
It's all because of you girl!

Sign my nonalignment pact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.