2020-07-01

Open The Schools In September

I've repeated this many times.

We now know enough data to make a reasoned and scientifically backed decision to OPEN THE SCHOOLS FULL STOP. From daycare to kindergarten to secondary five.

Quebec should amend its initial decision of not allowing Sec. 4 and 5 students to not go back full time. They're in a demographic not in danger.

Enough with the fucken bull shit and lead. Quebec MUST NOT back track and hold the line.

They must resist largely impractical protocols. We've already messed with the minds of adults and we see how that's going. LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT.

If we so-called mature adults want to cower and suck our thumbs, then have the decency to not project those fears onto the children.

Canada came out of this fairly ok and even if there's a 'spike' or 'second wave' let it happen before tying to head it off with draconian measures.

It was ok in the beginning but I'm afraid if they think this is an actual good way to combat the virus then we're in serious trouble as a society.

And enough with the projections. Base it on AVAILABLE HARD DATA.

It's irresponsible and points to incompetence to keep projecting using the same faulty models from late winter!

Yet, here we are. Talking like fools about masks six months too late.

Wake up already.

Come September. If the cases are at these levels (c. 250 per day - which is already an absurdly low figure) or lower, and we're still acting like it's March, it will just cement the notion that a) they're not following the science leaving the opening for people to entertain conspiratorial angles and b) we're run by incompetent buffoons.

Open up and don't let the virus control us.


6 comments:

  1. I am making over $9k a month working part time. I stored being attentive to different human beings inform me how much money they are able to make on line so I decided to lok into it. well, it turned into all actual and has completely modified my life. that is what I do....Read This Article

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business. Here what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you... . Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  3. WORK AT HOME FOR USA ]I m making over $16k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my link:HERE→→→→→→ www.money34.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting paid every month easily more than $15k just by doing simple job online. Last month i have exactly received $16839 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day online. Now everybody on this earth can get this job and start earning more cash online just by follow instructions here……..for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lotCopy Here………>> Articles Read More 

    ReplyDelete
  5. am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your AcCount..GOOD LUCK★   HERE☛    www.income02.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…....

    COPY This Website....HERE══════►►► Www.FOX200.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.