2020-07-19

Sweden May Have Saved Western Civilization

"The sheep shall inherit the earth and the rest of us may all have to move into a Yellow Submarine."

From the onset, I thought the lockdowns to be a hysterical over reaction and immediately put my bet on Sweden.

That they became a pariah - to a point they second guessed themselves - in the morons in the media only further cemented my resolve to root for them.

As we foolishly fiddle around with idiotic masks in Quebec like a bunch of dumbass hicks, Sweden (and the United States) are on their way to herd immunity and they will have achieved this without having destroyed the mental and economic health of their country. We have Legault playing nationalism like a fool pimping his mask mandate. It makes no sense. They must have plenty of access to Sweden. They couldn't conclude perhaps we should look at what they did?

I'm embarrassed by Quebec. Shameful. They're getting it exactly BACKWARDS.

The CDC is pushing masks because it looks like the USA is getting to herd immunity and they want to make it look like they did it. The CDC is impossibly incompetent, corrupt and political.America is heading into an election in November. I pray a lot of this craziness is tied to this and will recede. I hope. I can dream no?

I know the Swedes are humble, so I don't expect them to gloat but if they did I would applaud.

They showed the world how wrong they were in their approach.

Sweden did the West a gigantic service. They showed EMPIRICALLY how to deal with a pandemic.

Next time, there will be no excuse if countries the same way.

And that just may have saved the nations of the West. 

Congratulations Sweden.

I'm envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.