2020-07-24

Pandemic Music

Remember the '90s? I sure do. Filled with cautious optimism only a Gen Xer can. We went on and became solid citizens. Good parents if I may say so. We were cynics and skeptics. The original gamers tempered with a love of physical activity. We rode bikes. Hung out by dams and in forests. We were independent and thought independent. We were (and remain) the coolest of generations. Not the greatest (because there's only one great generation in the 20th century) but Sinatra-punk cool.

We lived the lives like characters in a Lou Reed and Bruce Springsteen song. We loved democracy and freedom and understood commies were ruthless and evil.

In 2020, governments are stealing that which we worked for. They smile with a magical glee waiting to lock down and force social engineering on us.

My advice to all the generations after us: LIVE FREE OR DIE. Do NOT ever take shit from government. They serve the PEOPLE. Not the other way around.

Don't give up your precious freedoms for fear. DO NOT.

Now I am bitter and disappointed at the moment as I look back on a time when I thought I played by the rules no one could take that away from me.

How I was wrong. I was locked downed and nearly lost my business. I can't forgive this.

Mi ricordi.

2 comments:

  1. Getting paid every month easily more than $15k just by doing simple job online. Last month i have exactly received $16839 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day online. Now everybody on this earth can get this job and start earning more cash online just by follow instructions here……..for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lotCopy Here………>> Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY… MORE AND MORE EARNING DAILY BY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS, I am a student and i work daily on this site and earn money..Go this site home media tech tab for more details thanks you.CLICK HERE══════►► 𝐔𝐒𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.