2020-07-18

Watch Experts Discuss Covid-19



This is urgently needed in Canada and Quebec.

It's also time for the opposition parties - principally the Liberals and PQ - to start speaking out on behalf of the people. I know they're no better and very probably would have taken the same measures - but the point here is they can help jolt this province back onto a democratic path. Say what you want, in the decades where these two parties dominated the political landscape they never pulled a Bill 61.

The CAQ have been a bitter disappointment with this move.

What we have here is the application of a hyper version of the precautionary principle with well-intentioned people on one side and the predatory practices of public officials natural to politics on the other.

The two forces combined have ushered in a Brave New World.

They want you to wear a mask for two years.

Two. Years.

Unless....you get a vaccine. Do you not see the play here?

Are you that scared? Are you that lazy to not go and investigate to see if this is reasonable?

Get off your ass and and see for yourself.

I don't think it is and I've made my plea on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am making $125 per hour working online on my laptop among my family. I continue doing work in my room talking to them. Its too easy to complete it no experience or skill required. You just need internet connection and PC/Laptop. For more information visit......... Read More    

    ReplyDelete
  2. STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY… MORE AND MORE EARNING DAILY BY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS, I am a student and i work daily on this site and earn money..HERE══════►►𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.