2020-05-31

Canada MUST Stand By The United States

Great speech from Trump. It really is a tale of two Trumps this Presidency. He's one way with the media and pressers but is much  more composed and deliberate in official speeches. Where it counts.

He spoke with great authority in calling out China and directly challenging them while unequivocally defending Hong Kong. The United States wasn't getting involved in Chinese affairs until it unleashed a virus on the world and then it was all bets are off.

He also pulled the USA out of the WHO. Why should American taxpayers pay into an organization that basically let China dictate how it informed the world about the coronavirus? Canadians should be thinking the same exact way. Except we have a PM enamoured with a broken institution like the UN.

Once again, it's left to the United States to do the heavy lifting while Europe (and Canada) pick their noses playing dumbass anti-Trump games.

Canada has to drop its act and MUST support the United States here.

China overplayed its hand and they must account for it. They're warning of a 'new cold war'.

Good. I've asserted here China must be treated like the Soviet Union because that's how they deserve to be treated.

Forget the differences with Trump or petty politics. China is a far greater threat at the moment.

Would be great to have a true leader for this country. Unfortunately, we're stuck with this sad bunch.

Trump has balls. Trudeau has none.

4 comments:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $1500-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year earlier I was jobless in a horrible economy. I offer thanks toward God each day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is website where i started this.........Read More Details 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighboure advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now......BizCash98.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid over $98 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I just got paid $ 8460 in my previous month It Sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it.............Click This   

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make $120-$200 an our for working online from your home for few hours each day... Get regular payment on a weekly basis... All you need is a computer, internet connection and a little pretty time.......See More Here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.