2020-04-10

Legault's CAQ Offer Option For English Speaking Quebecers

With his steady hand handling the pandemic, Premier Francois Legault has surprised many and earned the respect of Quebecers.

His calm demeanour and rational approach has resonated with an entire province, and stands in stark contrast to Justin Trudeau's which, along with a confusing message that doesn't seem to have a coherent plan, has increasingly taken a pessimistic turn leaving a gaping disconnect with Canadians.

Who even bother to listen to him ,Hajdu, Freeland or Tam anymore?

I've never felt so alienated from Canada like I have. In just five years the Liberals have left me disillusioned with their brand of governance.

Not to mention the tiresome and obvious bias reporting in his favor led by the CBC. Some outlets have been critical but not enough in my view. This is a government that never should have been re-elected and how he managed to even get a minority has left a bitter taste in my mouth particularly thanks to Toronto.

The media should be clamouring for his resignation in my view.

Where Trudeau has left a void, Legault has moved in to fill it.

For years the biggest complaint English-speaking Quebecers was that the Liberal party of Quebec took them for granted since they really were the only option for us. The Parti-Quebecois never managed to offer an olive branch and even if they did, the stench of 1976, 1980 and 1995 could not be overcome for Anglos. There never was an 'outreach' to court our vote.

But with the CAQ and Legault (despite his separatist past) all this is about to change. Anglos now have a legitimate option and if I'm the Liberals, I'd better be hammering and hashing out a game plan or else they may find themselves getting the PQ treatment. It will never be that drastic but they will now have to fight for our votes. They've never had to do it and now they do.

On matters of philosophy, I do have my concerns with the CAQ.  I'm concerned when it comes to matters of freedom and liberty as well as their dubious position when it comes to the English language. It's a dicey game at play here. I appreciate their interest in preserving Quebec values but the nationalism has to be kept on a leash. However, I do absolutely find myself in agreement with them on matters of business and private enterprise.

Things have changed on Quebec's political landscape.




2 comments:

  1. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and i received $16894 in one month online acting from home.I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time.Everybody will do that job and monline akes extra cash by simply open this link.... Read More  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay At Home Mom From New York Shared Her Secret On How She Was Able To Rake In $1500 Weekly From Online Work Just 3 Weeks After Losing Her Old Job…............. Read More  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.