2017-08-23

A Woman Did Die

What a sad, sordid mess.

This Charlottesville.

To the point Heather Heyer lost her life.

I may be hard on the progressive left from a strict intellectual and moral stand point but I do not wish death upon them for their beliefs.

I may ridicule and shame but never call for murder.

The thing for about this incident is it hurts conservatives more as they found themselves scrambling to stay away from 'Unite the right'. Setting aside all the nuances of the facts (and I'm still not convinced only one side is to be blamed), this incident could do damage to the conservative movement hence the reaction. I can understand why but it's over done in my view.

Time for people to just chill a bit.

It's not worth losing a child over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.