2013-03-20

Mr. Old Ways

I get quite a few requests and solicitations through email to donate or sponsor friends or people I know who run or participate in various charity events.

I couldn't be bothered to respond.

Call it bad, lazy or whatever else.

I ain't gonna fight it.

The best way to get me is to confront me and ask for the cash. I'll give.

You're talking to a guy who doesn't respond to texts in any coherent or timely manner. Which leads to all sorts of frustration on the other end.

Call it rude, lazy or whatever else.

Texting is a fucking nuisance. Moreover, reading texting lingo is a frightening nightmare. I shutter for our species.

Call me. I'll answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.