2013-03-31

From Disney To Skanksney

What is it with all these former Disney girls turning all smutty and skanky?

Man, doesn't anyone pull these kids aside and tell them it's not cool? Unless it's all designed and orchestrated. Which is a shame; needing to slip a nipple to stay in the news.

I bring this up because my daughter is of an age where all she does is watch Disney and listens to Radio Disney and all that. I try to offset that a little with other forms of art - which she's thankfully open to - for the record.

But I gotta let her be a kid.

So I know who Selena Gomez is....and One Direction....and Austin Moon....and Austin Mahone...and Austin This....and Austin That.

It's an observation I've noticed that they go from all innocent and cute to scantily dressed wannabe bad girls. Maybe it's a rebel thing looking to shed a pristine image. "I'm more naughty than my image shows!" Miley Cyrus was the first example. From Hannah Montana she went on to bigger, and better boozy-sloozy things.

Hey, whatever works. I don't know how 'show biz' works. Thank God.

Another piece of work is Justin Beiber. The poster child for trying waaayyy too hard.

You can't manufacture real cool.

Cool just is, man.

Someone should explain this to these millionaires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.