2013-02-01

Nunavut Man Gets Murder Conviction Overturned

I guess, what the law is "saying" is dude shoulda let himself get cut up by a samurai wielding nutcase and his criminal friends.

It (self-defense laws) has to change. A man in this situation should NOT have to be defending himself to the Crown. The judge who prevented past evidence that could have helped the defendant deserves to be slapped in the head for his idiotic decision.

Shit. What would happen to ME if I defended my home?

It's a damn serious question.

***

Newtown votes for armed police guards.

Seems there's common sense as set by the people and common sense as the state sees it. I'm gonna put my faith in the former.

Is the NRA's message resonating more than Obama?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.