2009-11-27

WKRP Owns Thanksgiving

With American Thanksgiving come and gone, I thought it appropriate to post this.

For me, WKRP in Cincinnati is one of the all-time great sitcoms. The 'Turkey Drop' is hands down one of the funniest episodes I ever saw on any show. The way Mr. Carlson, Herb and Les were so proud of themselves while the others looked on with suspicion was priceless. The character interaction was outstanding.

Mr. Carlson: As God as my witness I thought turkey's could fly!"

Heck, I wasn't sure they could fly myself the first time I watched this show. 

Anyway, that line is tattooed in my mind. The show changed my image of thanksgiving forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.