2009-11-23

Saturday Night Live Shows Moxy

Every Saturday night for years, when I was home of course, the natural thing to do around 11:30pm was to flip the channel over to NBC and watch Saturday Night Live. I tell ya. I've seen a lot of SNL skits - probably more than my share. However, over the last couple of years I haven't really tuned in. Not sure why. This past Saturday I wasn't around but I wish I was. SNL took President Obama to task and quite frankly, from how I read this, it's pretty much how I see it.

Spend to save money? Please. Who runs their household that way? If you do, you're an idiot and explains why you want the government to help you at every turn.

I've spoken of his foreign policy - if you can call it that - in the past so I won't here.

I wonder if the boobs over at CNN will waste their time and "fact check" the sketch.

***
On a side note, unfortunately, we in Canada can't view clips in Hulu. Very irritating. Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.