2009-11-04

Staffer Goes Down In...Flames

So. Now some poor shlepp has possibly been scapegoated in the Calgary Flames Vaccine Shot Scandal. The first person to lose his job to H1N1!

Methinks it goes beyond this one staffer but hey...what do I know?

One thing I don't get is people directing their anger at the Flames players and their families. If you were offered something wouldn't you take it? No. The fault lies with organizers.

You folks know me, I'm all for two-tier. I believe if you can afford (something, anything) it go private. It should be your right. But as it stands, we Canadians cling to the notion of a one-size fits all public system and public officials should never forget this. Hm. Wonder if the politicians will wait in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.