2022-11-23

Quick Comment On The Public Hearings

To those principled and astute enough capable of reading the proceedings and testimonials while further exploring the world of 'between the lines', know that this government wanted to invoke the act and made up shit to make it happen.

This is the tone I decode from the testimonials of people like Sabia, Laemtti and Algabra.

They all made sure to express their personal fears and to characterize the truckers as 'occupiers'. They all didn't seem to know precisely what the grievances were nor did they express they cared to know.

Because, in my view, it was pre-planned to invoke the Act. I bet that if we had access to the Cabinet minutes that's what it would show.

This government invents words (Algabra kept using the word 'blockaders') and narratives like it does laws.

The very definition of a banana republic.

The lack of wisdom, empathy and accountability on their part is unfortunate, disheartening and sad.

This government crossed a Rubicon they don't seem to be aware of.

Worse, or care.

1 comment:

  1. I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…...

    This Website....HERE══════►►► LiveJob247

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.