2022-11-22

Fauci's Gone But He Leaves Behind A Record Of Mayhem And Corruption

Not going to get into here but I just wanted to send my salute to Anthony Fauci.

Your mendacious lying won't be missed.

You will hopefully face the justice system or God's judgement.

Good riddance and take your brand of scientism with you.

I wish someone of high character replaces you but I'm not holding my breath.

NIH/NIAID needs a massive overhaul as do the fully captured FDA and CDC.

Now I wait for the day Tam leaves.

Fauci and Tam were the Peter Principle in real time and action. 



1 comment:

  1. [ Work At Home For USA ]My buddy's aunt makes $64/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her pay check was $12716 just working on the computer for a few hours. Check The Details HERE....LiveJob247

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.