2022-11-23

Couple Of Thoughts

 I find it ironic some of the biggest pushers of the 'vaccine' are cardiologists. Ironic because of the heart side effects. 

On disinformation, the government wants to fight.

f I understand the term 'disinformation correctly, it's deliberate misuse and transmission of wrong information meant to deceive, correct? Isn't this what we call 'propaganda?' 

And if so, who are the biggest pedlars of propaganda? The state, no? Followed by corporations partnered with the government or state - aka fascism. The merger of state and corporate interests. Of which, the media is a corporate entity that plays into this.

In effect, then, the government should be shutting itself down. 

Oh, the ironies of it all!

1 comment:

  1. I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…...

    This Website....HERE══════►►► LiveJob247

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.