2022-11-08

Dead Eyes And Broken Minds

I've been furious since 2020 with the shamelessly sophomoric credentialed classes. During that time there have been numerous articles and comments that left me perplexed, flummoxed, and flabbergasted.

I found myself gasping for air at times needing a ventilator.

I'll be here all week.

In the annals of ridiculous absurdity that has come to mark the superstition that has littered the Covid response, this has to be at the top:

"The public health announcement yesterday seems to be relying more on common sense,” said Drouin. “To me that’s not a public health measure, it’s an admission of failure.”

Ohnoes! COMMON SENSE!

Let it be known Drouin is a paediatrician who was responding to the Quebec government catching up with science and ending the five-day mandatory isolation rule. 

Reform public health.

Like. Yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Consistently made over $26,000 in extra income from home with the benefit of smooth playback and sticky online interest. ~”b20 I actually made $18,636 with this perfect home income. Everyone can now without a doubt.
    …>>>open>GOOGLE WORK

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.