2022-04-27

Will Musk Deliver?

Strange things are happening at Twitter. It's like releasing prisoners. 

If he ushers in a relaunch of freedom of speech, this comes at a crucial time given the outright lies media and health 'experts' (you know,  people like Theresa Tam, Howard Njoo, David Fisman, CTV, CBC etc.) have been telling people about the vaccines and Covid in general. LIES. All of it.

Now balance will be restored.

And the evil little assholes posing as 'leaders' won't like it one bit.

Hey Justin, you won't win this fight against freedom you totalitarian twit.

Same for you Obama. Call for censorship all you want but we all know the true liars and spreaders of misinformation are people like you and our little shit there Justin.

Let freedom reign.

End the fucking mandates Canada. 

4 comments:

  1. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site.......___𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone
    This is what I do...... π‘ͺ𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷1.π‘ͺπ’π’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  3. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.......www.flyercash3.com  

    ReplyDelete
  4. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page......... 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.