2022-04-03

Faces Of Evil: Media Continues To Deceive About Covid

Did you know 'there are plenty of unvaccinated people' who can - wait for it - to overwhelm the hospitals according to the ghouls at the Globe & Mail? Hm. I coulda sworn the vast majority getting sick and hospitalized at the VACCINATED not just here but all over the West.

The media is now once again taking dead aim at innocent Canadians who chose to not vaccinate (and it's looking like a good choice as we move forward because if the vaccines worked we would not be seeing evil editorials and constant harassing and Jedi mind tricks trying to show they work) blaming them for the variant. Or is it because we lifted the measures?

Which superstitious lie will they go with next? I can't keep up with the narratives it's so mind numbingly stupid and without evidence.

Like everything they've promised and pushed since March 2020.

They don't like to hear it but they were and are wrong. They messed up from the get go and all they know is to continue to divide and corrode the civil order in the laughable veneer of being 'experts' and pretending to know what they're doing.

They know jack shit and it's plain for anyone not captured by the hysteria to see.

So to the editors at the Globe and other national papers who promulgate and peddle lies, I see this as violence.

Deceivers had a place in Dante's Inferno. 

You will fit nicely. 

You want war? You just might get it. 

*******

Oh how I wish we'd see the walls come crashing down on the whole damn facade and charade. If anything to leave us all damn alone. 





3 comments:

  1. Up to I saw the check four $6520, I be certain that…my… neighbors mother woz like they say truly receiving money in their spare time on their apple laptop.. there best friend started doing this 4 less than nineteen months and at present cleared the loans on there apartment and bought a new Mazda.

    navigate to this web-site…… Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 $550 𝐭𝐨 $750 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 £𝟐𝟑𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 . 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞…
    𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨…>>> NETCASHI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on HJHH something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier.

    Here’s what I do… Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.