2022-04-22

Just A Reminder

You took kids who have a next to zero statistical chance of dying from Covid and whose immune systems deal with Covid fairly efficiently reducing severe infections and who are not vectors of the disease (children are more likely to get infected from adults and not the other way around) which all but assured outbreaks in schools would be low and deiced to mass vaccinate them with an experiment vaccine that is causing injury and deaths all to protect a vulnerable demographic that could have been easily isolated with a 'vaccine' that does NOT halt transmission and is average at preventing infection if at all.

Did I get that run-on right?

Haul them to court and have them explain. All of them. Public officials, academics, paediatricians, journalists - anyone who had a hand in this travesty of medical malpractice.

This was nothing but coward 'experts' projecting their damn anxieties onto kids inventing bull shit in their heads that they 'needed' to vaccinate all kids to 'protect' them and granny.

What a mess. 

4 comments:

  1. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.......www.flyercash3.com  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

    Here is I started.……… ᗯᗯᗯ.ᑕᗩᔕᕼᗩᑭᑭ𝟏.ᑕ𝐎ᗰ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do For more information simply open this link thank you.....𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. {USA EARNING ONLINE} Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and make online extra cash by simple work... open this link........https://www.social96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.