2022-04-04

A Colossal Miscalculation

There's still hope.

Slow down the mass vaccination campaign. 

Right now, experts are trapped in a closed loop logic where policy has created a monster and the only response to its increasing power to elude vaccines is to....vaccinate more.

This seems like a more sensible approach.

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has been warning this would happen since 2020 and so far he's proven prescient. 

Time to pivot and put all focus on early anti-viral treatments, go with the Great Barrington Declaration recommendations, and bring in the experts who have been doing exactly this for their patience.

Kick out all officials that have chosen this route as well as freezing out academics who keep pushing for the same stale and failed measures.

A new line of approach and defence is desperately needed.

One in which that also focuses on the individual to guard for themselves without further government interventionism. Government needs to lead with guidelines and that's it. Not vaccine mandates which are counter-productive and exacerbating the situation.


2 comments:

  1. I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier.

    Here’s what I do… Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started________=====)𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.