2021-11-20

Why Recognizing Natural Immunity Is Critical

 Of all the bizarre decisions by governments during this nightmare, arguably the most preposterous of them all is the steadfast refusal to recognize natural immunity. So absurd it's become Fauci gave a 'can I get back to you on that?' in response to a question from Dr. Shill Gupta on CNN. 

Really? 40 years at NIH as an infectious disease doctor and you can't answer a basic question like that? To us non-scientists, natural immunity is not political and is as plain and obvious as earth, wind and fire. 

It exists. Period. We've always heard that it did and was key to achieving herd immunity for various diseases. It's also far more superior to any vaccine for one simple and logical reason: The human body is a product of Mother Nature and God. No man-made serum could ever defeat or overcome it. It can 'trick' it temporarily but it won't unlock its mysteries. The knowledge we posses about our immune system is so fantastically inadequate it accentuates the disproportionate and grotesque hubris of man. 

Get this through your thick skulls: The vaccines are just drugs. They're not magic and they don't achieve what they claim to achieve - at least not to the degree as claimed. Vaccines are drug products that happen to have become a religious cult. Same with climate change. Al Gore has no more the power to stop it than I have to make Al Gore tell the truth. At least with climate change, they were clever enough to blame man because declaring war on Mother Nature would just reveal them for the quacks that they are.

Maybe we're entering a new era of man-made viruses. It's all too coincidental and weird these Events 201, agenda 21, Bill Gates prognostications, WEF, and the fact pandemics are all of a sudden a norm.

Your little internal antennas should be up by now.

Vaccines are massive money-making cash cows. They're the bread, butter and mozzarella of a corrupted scientific system. It's a well oiled drug cartel with all the little pawns in place from media to physicians toeing the vaccine train line. 

Veer of its tracks and its the curtains and Vaudeville cane for you.

It's all so painfully obvious. The hacks and shills were so hopelessly exposed they couldn't even manage to be inconspicuous in their craven propaganda. It's all so out of control. The CDC, FDA, Health Canada....all a joke.

If the population turns its back on them it will be well-deserved.

By ignoring the avalanche of studies - well over 100 now monitored at Brownstone - showing natural immunity as real, robust and long standing, they Vaccine Crime Syndicate (VCS) are further tipping their hand to malfeasance. 

It's serious and critical because we're removing the rights of people based on lies and junk science. It's serious and critical because the recovered do not infect others while we know the vaccinated do spread the virus! Yet, it's the latter who enjoy more freedoms? How does that make any moral, ethical and scientific sense? Sounds to me like it's the vaccinated who should be confined to their homes while the unvaccinated and naturally immune should be allowed to move forward.

We got it backwards.

Alas, it's not about reason, logic and science now is it? It's about keeping the vaccine ruse going (even though these are experimental gene therapies) and maintaining control over people while throwing them a Scooby snack for obeying.

We've been living through inverted realities. 

The Covid-19 mass vaccination program is inverted Orwellian reality. 

Stop playing.

Stop living in fear.

Fight. 















10 comments:

  1. I am creating an honest wage from home 3000 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year agone i used to be unemployed during a atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis i used to be endowed these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everyfbody, Here is I started Copy This Link For Full Detail._____Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link......... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lam creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during VWh an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody.... 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐉𝐎𝐁𝟏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start making extra income Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by working just online. I have made $28K in this month by working online. Its a simple and easy home job and even a little child can do this job online and makes real money.i am afull time student and i work easily in my part time just 2 to 3 hours a day on daily basis. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started......... 

    HERE -------->> Www.Salary23.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started.............𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i'm hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink.....𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one ishu the ishu is money. I know guys before me who have the same ihsu but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one ishu the ishu is money. I know guys before me who have the same ihsu but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buy isotroin 20 mg online drug can be absorbed thru the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn infant, women who're pregnant or who may additionally come to be pregnant have to now not deal with this remedy or breathe the dirt from the drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buy Isotroin 20 mg Online, which is Acne medication, and it contains Isotretinoin. Isotretinoin Capsules can help people suffering from severe scars and acne marks. Isotroin 20 mg can be recommended by the doctors to treat acnes.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.