2021-11-27

Links Of Interest: Be Philosophical About Covid. Stop Fearing.

-Here's one noting, as I did here months ago, the utter duplicitous hypocrisy of how the establishment 'from' and with' when applied to Covid and the vaccines.

Context matters with the vaccines. Not so much with Covid deaths.

-Our vaccine moment has arrived. Good piece.

My feeling is people have been duped by medical charlatans. This may further put a deep schism with the public trust and  its institutions and medicine as a whole.

They may have over played their authoritarian hand. None of them make sense and they all sound like quacks.

-Anthony Fauci isn't a doctor. He's a fucking monster. NIH is a depraved institution. 

- Time to end the mass vaccination strategy. Forget the quacks. It's a failure taking the human species to a catastrophe. 

- The left aligned itself with technocratic-authoritarian public health. As a result, it will have contributed to the demise of science - and representative liberal democracy as we know it.

My God people. WAKE UP! 

I'm holding and shaking everyone up at the shoulders. 

- The utter disgrace of Imperial College who are at the forefront of the greatest mass medical hysteria in history. May they one day pay the price for what they've done.

In my hall of quacks: Epidemiologists and paediatricians. Both vaccine cultists. Imperial College.




4 comments:

  1. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
      COPY AND OPEN THIS ...…… W­­­W­­­W­­­.N­­­E­­­T­­­C­­­A­­­S­­­H­­­1.C­­­O­­­M

      Delete
  2. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page→→→→→www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys, hw are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one ishu the ishu is money. I know guys before me who have the same ihsu but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of o$850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... >>>> www.profit94.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.