2021-11-12

Dutch Quackery

The Dutch have moved into the pole position for biggest quacks in the West. It's a tight race at the moment between Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (I put them in since they're part of the Commonwealth) and Holland.

Most of the United States, despite its own despicable mandates and other issues, is in a slightly better spot than other countries. Particularly Florida thanks to the steady hand and leadership of De Santis as well as states like South Dakota, Texas and Georgia. New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California are the opposite. As for Canada, the entire country is a cess pool of pseudoscientific cowardice. 

Anyway. Dutch experts are encouraging Western Europe go into lockdown....again. Despite the massive literature on the catastrophic damage lockdowns cause on HUMANITY, 21 months later and the incompetent buffoons still ask for more. At this point it's not a question of its criminal. It IS criminal.

It's mental illness. Straight up.

I'm sure that will do wonders for 'vaccine hesitancy'.

So we're clear. The WHO strongly advises against lockdowns (indeed, it's not backed by science) and vaccinating children. 

If this won't shake normies out of their obedient slumber, nothing will.



5 comments:


  1. ­ ­●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●­y­ou t­h­i­n­k ­Brenda's st­ory ­is ­inconceivable, ­last ­pay-­c­h­e­c­k ­my ­br­ot­h­ers ­fr­i­e­n­d w­h­o's ­A s­i­n­g­l­e ­mu­m received ­A ­c­h­e­c­k ­f­or $8912 working ­f­ourt­e­e­n ­h­ours ­A w­e­e­k ­fr­o­m t­h­er­e ­h­ous­e ­A­n­d t­h­ey'r­e ­classmate's st­e­p-­m­ot­h­er`s ­neighbor ­has ­d­o­n­e t­h­is ­f­or ­n­i­n­e ­m­o­nt­hs ­A­n­d ­earn ­m­or­e than $8912 ­part t­i­m­e ­o­n- ­l­i­n­e. us­e t­h­e ­i­nstru­ct­i­o­ns ­o­n t­h­is ­l­i­n­k. G­o t­o t­h­is s­it­e ­h­o­m­e tab ­f­or ­m­or­e ­detail>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills.

    This is what I do.... ☛ www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ◄ WORK AT HOME ► I have earned $ 18394 last month by W0rking Online from home. I am a full time college student and just doing this Job in my part time for maximum 2 hrs a day using my laptop. This Job is just awesome and regular earning from this easy home Job is much times better than other regular 9 to 5 office Jobs. I suggest you all to join this right now and start earning easily by just follow details on the given WebSite....... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  4. ­●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬● ­I ­can s­e­e what y­our saying Ru­by`s st0ry ­is ­g­o­o­d... ­o­n Saturday ­i ­g­ot ­care ­A­ft­er ­br­i­n­g­i­n­g ­i­n $7751 t­h­is ­past ­m­o­nt­h ­A­n­d just ­A ­l­itt­l­e ­ov­er t­e­n-grand t­h­is ­past-­m­o­nt­h. w­it­h­out ­A ­d­ou­bt ­it ­is t­h­e ­n­i­c­est-j­o­b ­I've ­ev­er ­d­o­n­e. ­i ­Actually started 6 ­m­o­nt­hs ­A­g­o ­A­n­d ­pr­etty ­mu­c­h straight ­Away ­began t­o ­br­i­n­g ­i­n ­At ­least $71, ­p­er-­h­our. ­I us­e t­h­e ­details ­h­er­e.....................www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page................𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.