2021-11-30

Today Canada Imprisoned 7 Million Canadians. Because Science And Public Health

 Today, another one of Justin's illegal and unethical mandates goes into effect. Unvaccinated people, in direct violation of the Charter and Bill of Rights, can't leave the country.

All who are involved with this scandalous and punitive stupidity will hopefully be sued or face consequences.

It doesn't matter a 'majority' of Canadians think this is fine. Canadians aren't exactly a principled bunch and we should guard against the 'tyranny of the majority' anyway.

Those who remain silent about this, you're complicit in the loss of liberties that will impact you.

I'm just too disheartened and disappointed to continue here. 

The order is to be rolled over every 14 days. We can but challenge this in court (and we are) and hope the roll overs aren't indefinite.

To get a sense of how profound this violation of our rights (and that includes the vaccinated even if they don't know or see it) watch this:



3 comments:

  1. I essentially started about a month and a 1/2 agent and I have gotten a couple of tests for a whole $2,200...this is the beetball I made amidst pretty some time! "grateful to you for giving Maine this incredible possibility to profit from home. This similar cash has changed my existence in such an excellent measure of courses, to the point that, bypass on you!.....GOOD LUCK Click this...... Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
    COPY AND OPEN THIS ...…… W­­­W­­­W­­­.N­­­E­­­T­­­C­­­A­­­S­­­H­­­1.C­­­O­­­M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started…………I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………… Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.