2021-07-10

The Divisive And Unnecessary Folly Of Quebec

I've got a lot to say about Quebec's  announcement of potentially using a vaccine passport if hospitalization and deaths rise.

None of it makes sense. In the minds of scared people and dimwitted tyrants, sure, it all makes sense to be discriminatory.

Quebec is is obsessed with being 'first to be worst' and the vaccines. This may very well be just another psychological ploy to get people sitting on the fence to vaccinate.

Whatever.

At this point, it's just divisive and unnecessary.

And wholly unethical and unscientific.

But Quebec has embraced every possible bad idea until now so what's another one at this point?

There is no difference in this idiot plan - if it comes to pass at all - and the segregationist policies of the South. What's next? Separate fountains for the 'unvaxxed'?

The anti-science and unsubstantiated attacks on the untvaxxed is political, immoral and unethical.

Bravo Legault, Arruda and Dube. You never cease to amaze me at your cynical manipulative and Macchiavellian machinations. And you don't even do that well.

As for if it happens (and with Canada and Quebec having just about gutted civil liberties and the rule law, who knows at this point what justification they will use to impose it), I just will go to Ontario to shop. Or continue online. Or when the ludicrous ban on the border ends, I will resume my consumerism in the United States. I don't need to go to a Montreal restaurant or store or gym.

I can wait this this mad, irrational hysteria out.

And will gladly shop where I'm not insulted by an Idiocracy.

Mt principles and my health are my soul.

They ain't gonna take that.



1 comment:

  1. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE------>>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.