2021-07-13

Greatest Profit Taking Scam In History: Being Forced Into A Planned Vaccine For A Bio-Engineered Virus

Please watch Dr. David Martin explain and bring into focus what is one of the most egregious assault on our personal health in history. 

All for profit.

Here in Quebec, the situation is so out of control and troubling, the CAQ is incredulously following in lockstep France in its vaccine obsession. A 'vaccine' that is NOT  a vaccine by any established clinical or legal definitions or standards. 

A situation whereby we have to watch a doctor tell people 'vaccinate to get our liberty back'.

How is this NOT CHALLENGED by the media? By people? Where does Arruda get the arrogance to say this? How is it his damn place -  a lousy bureaucrat doctor - to threaten and coerce us this way?

He's been acting like less a doctor and more an authoritarian since May of 2020.

People. We have a very serious problem in Quebec. 

It acts like it's not a part of Canada and seems to take its pathetic and incompetent cues from a country like France.

I'm very concerned about where this is going. Once can assert this is 'just politics' but I'm not so sure. They literally believe they control our liberties. This is what happens when you get lulled into a lie like 'flatten the curve'. You get boxed and slowly but surely they take your trust and use it against you stripping you of your rights 'because safety'.

The propaganda slogan is now 'We continue to protect ourselves'.

From a wholly man-made virus and variants that are not a threat.

Welcome to your dystopia folks.

We're caught in an authoritarian vortex and the only way out is to to STOP playing along. We did EVERYTHING that was asked and still 17 months on it's not enough and even getting worse?

Do you not see how they shift the rhetoric and demands?

I keep pleading.

WAKE UP. 

My conscience is clear. I've done all I could over 17 months to expose the LIES.

These are lies and crimes.

And Quebec is front and centre enjoying partaking in this under the bandits running the CAQ under one sketchy Francois Legault. 







4 comments:

  1. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE----------->>> www.Salaryapp1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE------>>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do.... Www.Paycash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE----------->>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.