2013-09-14

Question For Bernie Landry And His Friends

Mr. Landry,

If you were in my home, would you speak to me in my language? My mother tongue is Italian but my principal language of communication is English.

Or does your world view preclude you from doing so?

It's an important question because my home is my castle. You speak of respect demanding it of others but will you return the respect?

No trouble. I'd speak to you in English. How's them apples? No syndicat-STM-grunge attitude will be tolerated in my house where the values I teach my daughter runs contrary to the PQ.

I know the rage among the PQ elites is to speak Spanish - a safe language for now but something tells me if Mexicans were a fast growing demographic, the PQ would be terrified of Spanish as they are English. The irony of course is while they like to showcase their Spanish skills the OLF goes around fining businesses for Italian (and other ethnic) words.

Anyway.

Bring back the Expos!

Regards,

T.C.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.