2021-12-18

They Lied To You; Time To Fight

Canada is a very corrupt country.

The country with a pristine image of 'peace, order and good government' is a complete myth.

A lie.

I've been part of several lawsuits against the government. 

What I'm learning is troubling and sad.

The country I thought was democratic and just is nothing but a banana republic.

Literally.

A joke.

A clown justice system run by compromised clowns and buffoons. Constitutional lawyers? Useless cowards on the take. 

Criminals run Canada.

Europe is over reacting to Omicron. They're now moving into harder lockdowns than the two previous strains that NEVER sank our countries. Omicron is said to be milder than both. A majority of people are vaccinated.

Canada will absolutely lockdown in January. That is a given. Listen to the incompetent hacks peddling their lies and junk science. It's what they're aiming for. I swear, when this is all said and done, we will drag them by the collars if we must and into a court. We will not rest until we find an honest judge and they will damn hear the evidence we have. And WE WILL GET JUSTICE.

The truth WILL prevail.

But for now.

Now do you understand something is off?

Now will you join the fight?



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is...It’s so Easy…follow details on this website......www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to the home media tech tab for more detail to reinforce your heart.........𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●↠↠↠𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I've been doing...●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●↠↠↠ Www.WorkJoin1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page→→→→→ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.