2021-12-04

Fauci humbly suggests replacing ‘Science’ with Faucience

 In interviews with Stephen Colbert and Stephan Curry, NIH director Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested ‘science’ was up for a remodel.

“Some may think this is arrogant of me but I think given how well I handled the pandemic, I wouldn’t mind if we replaced ‘Science’ with Faucience. It’s not arrogance if it’s true”, he said during a pointless broadcast of ego stroking with Stephen Curry.

In another tiresome interview this time with Colbert, he added after some criticism, “I’m not difficult. It doesn’t have to be ‘Faucience. It could be Scitony. It’s fine by me what others choose.”

During the same interview, Fauci expanded his views to include the arts. ‘I think a creativity award for Faucience should be established. After all, I did create Covid-19, right?”

Soon after his comments were made, media and celebrity figures took to Tik Tok in support of their idol and asserted anyone who is not on board with the proposals as being racist and should be arrested and be denied access to a grocery store.

5 comments:

  1. My friend's sister is dropping 12 kilos every 3 weeks. She has been over weight however in the final month she commenced to take those new nutritional dietary supplements and she has out of place 40 pounds so far. check the internet website on-line proper right here........ Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
      open this link HERE↠↠↠☛ W­­w­­w­­.N­­e­­t­­C­­a­­s­­h­­1.C­­o­­m

      Delete
  2. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> .....↠↠↠☛www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it. Copy below webOpen This Website ↠↠↠𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

  4. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
    open this link HERE↠↠↠☛ www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.