2021-12-07

Quebec's Three Stooges Looking To Ruin Christmas

Frank, Chris and Horrrracio keep holding these completely bonkers conferences. Who even watches these shit shows? If I want to watch The Three Stooges, I will watch the real thing. 

They're trying to pull some restrictions dividing the society up between the unvaccinated and not.

That's what evil cocksuckers do.

Hopefully, Quebecers don't lose sight of the fact Christmas is about celebrating the BIRTH OF CHRIST.

So if they listen to a single word these bozos say, then they should NOT be celebrating.

No, Francois - you poor man's Grinch - I won't consent. And tell Christian to fuck off already. 

Heck, I haven't consented to a single stupid fucking thing you morons have pushed. Science died with your irrational measures.

I will continue to challenge you and all these lame 'experts.' In fact, I now look forward to you  trying to pull more shit. 

Tired of your cynical politics. 

I'm ready to fight for my freedom. 

You're gonna need more support from Bill Gates to stop me.

That's how ready I am. 



3 comments:

  1. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it.Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website HERE→→→→→������.��������������.������

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ­can s­e­e what you're saying. Elizabeth's story ­is ­Amazing ­o­n Sunday ­I ­g­ot ­A ­brands ­n­ew ­Honda ­fr­o­m ­earning $9023 t­h­is ­last ­f­our w­e­e­ks ­A­n­d ­ev­e­n ­m­or­e than 10-­k t­h­is ­past ­m­o­nt­h. w­it­h-­out ­A­ny ­d­ou­bt ­it's t­h­e ­m­ost ­financially rewarding ­I've ­ev­er ­had. ­I started t­h­is 8-­m­o­nt­hs ­A­g­o ­A­n­d ­pr­etty ­mu­c­h straight ­Away was ­br­i­n­g­i­n­g ­h­o­m­e ­ov­er $71... ­p­er-­hr. ­i us­e t­h­is ­great ­l­i­n­k, ­g­o t­o t­h­is s­it­e's h­o­m­e tab ­f­or ­m­or­e ­detail........𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it.Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website HERE→→→→𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.