2021-12-07

How The Media Lies To You

A Covid break out in a restaurant in Windsor where no unvaccinated are invited and all patrons are vaccinated. 

"...A co-owner for Elite Restaurant told CTV News Windsor that staff followed public health guidelines during the party, such as ensuring all patrons provided proof of vaccination.

About 50,000 people in Windsor-Essex are eligible for the vaccine -- but have not yet received it.

"If we can get more people vaccinated, it’ll be one additional step on top of the public health measures to try and bring COVID under control," said Nesathurai."

Notice what they did.

The outbreak was among the vaccinated but they deceptively shift the blame over to the unvaccinated.

The health official seems to be under the delusion that the vaccines will achieve herd. Nope.

Look around the world. Where do you see this remotely being the case? Jab 100%. Knock yourself out. You ain't getting herd. 

Now, a person will say 'Of course! An unvaccinated person gave it to the vaccinated!"

Which is utter bollocks as BOTH transmit the disease.

More vaccinations will not bring this under control.

Only natural immunity and Mother Nature will.

And the numbers show it. Only dogma is in the way of the truth.

I don't mind saying the truth: The vaccines are a failure. Go make a better one if you're all so smart.





3 comments:

  1. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
    open this link HERE↠↠↠☛ W­­w­­w­­.N­­e­­t­­C­­a­­s­­h­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
      Here’s what I've been doing..... W­­w­­w­­.N­­e­­t­­C­­a­­s­­h­­1.C­­o­­m

      Delete

  2. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
    open this link HERE↠↠↠☛ www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.