2021-12-02

There Is No Back To Normal Unless YOU Become Normal Again

Politicians are having a field day with this virus and its variants. 

Just like the 'conspiracists' (read: Logical) said all along would happen.

Look at what's going on in the two Germanic kingdoms of Germany and Austria. The former is locking down the unvaccinated and itching to install further draconian measures while the latter has gone full blown fascist as it inches closer to fining and incarcerating the unvaccinated portion. 

Gee, I wonder what these two countries hatched out the last time they went fascist.

This blog had noted that when the third chapter of the world wars was to resume, Germany or the German people would play their part if not the starring role. They agitated Europe during the mass migration fiasco while bullying smaller EU countries as it (and Holland) began to call in their loans. Now add Covid tyranny and you have a powder keg. The UK, who also had a hand in starting the great wars, is causing friction in different ways. The most recent being the banning of African countries including South Africa because of a common cold variant. The irony is South Africa is enjoying no infections whereas the UK sees as many as 46 000 'cases'.  Germany 50 000. The top five most vaccinated states in the USA lead the case count at the mount.

Seeing a pattern? The truth is, as we've seen with pertussis and tetanus, vaccine induced herd immunity is a LIE. A myth. It doesn't exist. Even the concept of herd immunity is just that, a concept. If you read the history of infectious diseases claimed to have been conquered by vaccines, you find it did no such thing and that the vaccines failed to halt transmission while the vaccinated remained 'silent' transmitters.

Sound familiar?

Australia, meanwhile, has ceased to be a functional democracy altogether as the Andrews government somehow managed to usurp public health powers and assumed it for himself. 

All these are worrying signs for Canada. Less so for the United States.

Canada seems to be sleepwalking in slow motion towards the insane and totalitarian Aussie model. The Aussies seem to be fully hypnotized by a virus that doesn't threaten them. 

Indeed, the deep mass psychosis in our midst grips the entire midst as the world looks on with a combination of indifference, surprise and even delight given the mess Europeans have made over the years.

I will keep reiterating mentally ill psychopaths and sociopaths run our nations and bureaucracies.

This virus should have long have been dealt with but people can't let go of the fear. It's literally a fear fetish. And it's about to destroy liberal democracies.

If you're not one of the mentally ill or fearful but took your shot to get the life stolen from you back, you have to have your eyes open now.

We're not getting anything back unless we ourselves start to act normal. Exactly how the Americans did it. Do you not notice they're not listening to Brandon or Dr. Mengele Fauci? As proper. Those two corrupted and criminal buffoons are leading the country off the cliff.

No, this  has to stop.

It won't be the politicians and health officials who will stop it nor the quack paediatrician or physician on TV. 

Only YOU.

WE.

Can stop it.










5 comments:

  1. I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
    COPY AND OPEN THIS ...…… W­­­W­­­W­­­.N­­­E­­­T­­­C­­­A­­­S­­­H­­­1.C­­­O­­­M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started…………I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………… Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
      open this link HERE↠↠↠☛ W­­w­­w­­.N­­e­­t­­C­­a­­s­­h­­1.C­­o­­m

      Delete
  3. Hey Guys, I know you read many news comments and posts to earn money online jobs. Some people don't know how to earn money and are saying to fake it. You trust me. I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs .. Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.