2021-12-15

An Apology Is Owed To Conspiracy Theorists

Funny how it all unfolded exactly as the conspiracy nuts predicted going back to at least February of 2020.

It was the conspiracists who warned:

1) This was a man-made virus.

2) A ploy to get the globe on a permanent vaccination schedule.

3) That harmless variants would be overplayed and a incessant campaign of fear propaganda would ensure people comply.

4) Passports would be introduced. 

5) Governments would illegally consolidate power and usurp the rule of law and remove civil liberties under the guise of 'public health'.

6) A permanent state of lockdowns and masks transitioning into climate change propaganda.

7) The elites would not abide by a single decree or order.

8) Quarantine and isolation camps would be set up. 

9) PCR was a sham.

10) This part of some sort of global agenda as flatly stated by Agenda 2030, Event 21, the WEF, WHO, Bill Gates under the terms 'global reset' and 'build back better'.

And I'm just scratching the surface. All of this was foreseen. 

Now look at the hyper over reaction to Omicron which is a mild strain within 97% of the original Alpha and Delta strains. 

More restrictions. More loss of liberties.

We owe conspiracists an apology. They tried to warn the people. Now we're in official trouble. Look at Australia. This is coming to Canada very soon. Stop thinking the measures are 'appropriate'. They are not. They're failures and only accomplish eroding civil rights. Wake up. WAKE UP. I feel like shaking every single person until they snap out of their Covid Stockholm Syndrome smacking their masks right off their faces. They need to be jolted back into sanity. 

What will it take for you to stop buying into this outright lie?





6 comments:

  1. I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. MMn It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
    Here’s what I do…>>>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to the home media tech tab for more detail to reinforce your heart........𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is...It’s so Easy…follow details on this website......www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ­●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬● ­I ­can s­e­e what y­our saying Ru­by`s st0ry ­is ­g­o­o­d... ­o­n Saturday ­i ­g­ot ­care ­A­ft­er ­br­i­n­g­i­n­g ­i­n $7751 t­h­is ­past ­m­o­nt­h ­A­n­d just ­A ­l­itt­l­e ­ov­er t­e­n-grand t­h­is ­past-­m­o­nt­h. w­it­h­out ­A ­d­ou­bt ­it ­is t­h­e ­n­i­c­est-j­o­b ­I've ­ev­er ­d­o­n­e. ­i ­Actually started 6 ­m­o­nt­hs ­A­g­o ­A­n­d ­pr­etty ­mu­c­h straight ­Away ­began t­o ­br­i­n­g ­i­n ­At ­least $71, ­p­er-­h­our. ­I us­e t­h­e ­details ­h­er­e.....................𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦


    ReplyDelete
  5. My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All I did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour. More info visit any tab on this site Thanks a lot. Open This Website ↠↠↠ www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerged as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study more on this net internet site............ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.