2021-10-09

Vaccination Is NOT The Solution For Children

One of the key areas of research I've focused on during the past 19 months is Covid and children.

If there's one thing that is crystal clear is that children are not in significant danger as their immunity has proven to be durable and immense against the virus. We also know they're not vectors of the disease. Which explains why schools were and are the safest place to be 

The scientific literature on this fact has been available since last spring!

Nordic countries did not close their schools or mask their children.

Our actions in North America belies the science. It ignores it for an unhinged vaccination agenda. There is no justification to vaccinate kids.

The cold hard reality is adults projected their fears onto kids and used them as shields like cowards. The irony is if anything, tenuous masks studies actually show teachers should wear masks since adults are likely to infect children and not the other way around.

Instead, selfish teachers only thought of themselves. 

Another area of consent and irritation is how experts speak about the negative fall out of school closures and the measures that were imposed as if they had no choice. This is incredulous as it was our panicked over reaction that ruined a generation of children. The science was always there but they chose to ignore it preferring to obsess over their own fears. You don't get to pass off one of the worst decision in contemporary Canadian history on the kids or Covid.

Now, they talk as if the only way out of masks is though vaccinations which is another strategy that will end in disaster. Lockdowns and vaccinations. On both occasions these could have been avoided if we just listened to the facts and sensible minds. Instead,  we remain in a frightful state of panic and fear. 

I would hope lawsuits will be launched once this madness passes. The obscene manner in which the authorities undermined parental authority and coerced children with bribes must be explained.

Take names people. Hunt them down. Hold them to account.



4 comments:

  1. I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happY that I found out about this HERE... www.flyerbank4.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>>>>>PART TIME JOB FOR AMERICAN GIRLS AND BOYS>>>>>>>

    I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Accounts..GOOD LUCK★★

    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

    HERE………Www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is...It’s so Easy…follow details on this website......www.pays31.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve collected $19,090 within a calendar month via working part time at my apartment…~y124~Just when I’ve lost my last post, I was very unsettled and eventually I started this simple on-line assignment and with this I could earn thousands simply from home…~y124~Anyone is able to try this best work & could earn extra dollars online checking following
    internet-web site… Www.NetJob1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.