2021-10-21

Legault's Latest Lie And Act Of Extortion

Is there a more loathsome man in North American politics at the moment than Francois Legault (and this barbaric Dominic Cardy in New Brunswick)?

I follow closely events in other states and provinces, and there's no question Legault rises about them all where holding the people in contempt is concerned.

In his inaugural speech he unveiled 'big changes' are coming to Quebec. Among his grandiose plan scheme is to make Quebec the 'greenest' place on earth.

So green, it will be the envy of the world.

Except it's Quebec and no such thing will happen. There will be a transformation except it will end up like everything else here, a big waste of tax dollars.

Remember, this is the place where bog scams come to die from Big Owe to the CHUM.

We will build it but it will come up short. It will be the usual consortium of investors from the Caisse to unions with very little private business capital. One thing can be assured, Francois and his pals are going to get rich. Just like they're likely lining up their pockets with the 'vaccine' roll out. Pfizer's lobbying tentacles run long, deep and ka-ching.

I have no doubt with a petty and incompetent man at the helm, this will fall flat. Just like the Federal government's pie in the sky attempt to to turn Waterloo into another Silicon Valley. Remember that? It was Justin's and Morneau's big project back in 2015. Since being reported, I haven't heard anything about its progress. Which probably means that too was a dud.

Canada can't innovate organically. It has to ram things through. Since that announcement, Justin went on to excel in scandals and Morneau resigned.

The other part of his speech to the 'peuple' was that he was going to life the emergency measures. 

Of course, as is the case with Francois, there's always a caveat; a catch.

Like a mobster.

Only once 5-11 year-olds get the injection they don't need. The sad part, as I've been writing since April of 2020, about this is the children have no business being involved in this adult hysteria. We've managed to make it about them when in fact it always was - and always will be - about the cowards projecting their fears on to kids. And those cowards roam and lurk in the halls of Quebec City following bad science and advice.

Naturally, parents are going to run to take it. They were fed a pack of lies that the only way out of this was through vaccines (which is simply not true since there are available treatments to quell the virus and the fact the experimental injections can't and won't achieve herd immunity - which is ostensibly why they want to hurt children. Despite children not being vectors and largely safe from the virus. Does any of this make sense to you?) but that they had to sacrifice their kids for the benefit of all. I feel for parents because not only do they have to deal with unbearable and relentless social and political pressure and media propaganda, they then have to face the most dogmatic and committed group to vaccines known as paediatricians. Very hard to speak wth doctors who have the puritanical zeal of a witch hunter.

Another troubling statement was that some measures may remain after the lifting of the emergency measures.

I may be a dullard, which places me above the average parasite in government, but doesn't ending the measures entail ending, you know, the measures?

These people have no ability to lift the spirits of the people. They're caught in a dark Branch Covidian mindset of perpetual fear. It was disheartening to hear this. Despite the fact this is now pretty much an endemic common cold. I don't even want to think about what this petty tyrant has in store but it could very well be the final move that entices me to move out of Quebec. 

Quebec is on the move.

In the wrong direction.








5 comments:

  1. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ Www.Smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link... Www.NetJob1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that $16285 that I have made in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just using this link.... ☛ http://www.Smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
    >>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All I did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour. More info visit any tab on this site Thanks a lot. Open This Website ↠↠↠
    ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.