2021-10-03

Random Thoughts

The higher the vaccination rates, the more gullible and corrupted the society.

That's my working theory.

Canada fits the bill and looking to even challenge it.

*******

Hey Canada. Get off your asses and actually go read the law.  Go look into the Quarantine and Immunization Acts. Read the Charter. Read international documents and law.

You will see every single damn mandate imposed on us for 19 months is ILLEGAL.

As well as unethical.

All of it.

You don't need to comply with this sort of coercion.

Stop downloading that idiotic passport app.

Exercise your rights and stop being made a fool by accepting the divisive rhetoric. They hold you in contempt. In case you haven't noticed, they've gotten even crazier than ever.

Ignore it. 

There's no excuse. INFORM YOURSELVES.

AND DROP THE DAMN MASKS!


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everYone. Work for three to eight hrs a day and start getting paid in the range of 7,000-14,000 dollars a month...Weekly payments.........www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $26,000 or even more is very simple and easy to earn while staying and working online. start receiving paychecks every month simply by doing work online. I recently received $27493 in my bank from my last month's working. i just gave this job 2 hours maximum from my day. simple and easy home based job...........­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★.... ☛ www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys, I'm making $4000 per month with this awesome home based system, enough for me to make a living. You don't need to invest anything, It's totally FREE! you just have to download it, here's the link ..... www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>>>>>PART TIME JOB FOR AMERICAN GIRLS AND BOYS>>>>>>>

    I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Accounts..GOOD LUCK★★

    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

    HERE………Www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.