2021-10-23

I Want You To Understand What's Happening

The fact there's a massive war against a little but miraculous drug like Ivermectin is evidence something is sinisterly askew.

And we can blame the medica-pharma complex for this atrocity.

The vast majority of deaths could and should have been avoided with focused protection and the minute it was discovered treatments were available and effective way back in the spring of 2020.

Instead, the people in charge decided to ban these treatments and wage a propaganda war against them. Those people being led by Fauci, the CDC, FDA and Health Canada.

Their actions cost the lives of people. If I'm a family member of someone who died, I bide my time and sue for murder or manslaughter. 

We failed to protect the elderly and we compounded the problem by failing to protect others.

Why? Isn't obvious? To bow before the almighty vaccines and the flow of trillions stood to be made.

That's bloody why.

Fauci knew he had a problem when he realized his little project he created wasn't deadly enough to justify terrorizing people with vaccines. Hence, he began his campaign of fear starting with the masks.

Now. The vaccines are spreading across the globe like a plague damaging, injuring and even killing people.

It's a massacre.

Ah, but media isn't telling you right? 'Safe and effective, eh?

All lies.

That 'expect' on TV? Follow their money trail.

It all spins back to pharma.

Pharma is puling the strings along with Gates.

They allowed people to die to peddle their poison to exact fear.

A poison that they diabolically expect you take every few months.

Do you see the corporate game now?

It's not about your health.

It's about money and compliance.

Awaken please.

Please.






3 comments:

  1. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
    >>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All I did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour. More info visit any tab on this site Thanks a lot. Open This Website ↠↠↠
    ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. l am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during VWh an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody....

    >>>> 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐉𝐎𝐁𝟏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.