2021-10-24

Canadian Values

You were so eager to get the more superficial aspect of your self-entitled lives back, you accepted losing liberties the state doesn't have the right to steal and extort you into getting it back with passports - or what I serf apps.

Not only that, as you congratulate yourselves wallowing in a state of false virtue unaware of the pain this is causing others, the government is denying people who refuse vaccination unemployment benefits should they have been terminated or given a leave of absence. A system to which they paid into.

I would hope there's just enough compassion and dignity left somewhere in the Canadian bureaucracy - including Service Canada - to not accept this immoral and unethical behaviour.

You are here Canada.

Cruel, selfish and stupid. 

These are the values the Liberal party of Canada - sowers of discord and callous disregard for their fellow humans with zero-sum madness.

Is this what you want?


4 comments:

  1. l am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during VWh an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody....

    >>>> 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐉𝐎𝐁𝟏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    ReplyDelete


  2. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just use this link
    Copy Here→→→→→www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it. Copy below webOpen This Website ↠↠↠ ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making more than $25k online just by doing simple work from home. I received $28376 last month. It's an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than a regular office job and even a little child can do this and earn money. Everybody must try this job by just using the info on this page................www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.