2021-10-21

America: It Is Time For You To Rise Up

These are incredibly worrisome times. In addition to being confronted with a medical tyranny attempting to usurp our liberties, China is seeking to capitalize on the chaos in an effort to overtake the United States as the global leader and super power.

Recent revelations that the CCP tested a hypersonic nuclear capable machine flying around the globe at low orbit has stunned American officials. Not only is it undetectable, the U.S. has nothing in its arsenal to defend against it.

It's the first time in my lifetime I see a vulnerability in the mighty U.S. military.

And it couldn't have come at a worse time. The Biden administration is making a diabolical mess of the country with its mandates and other orders that have essentially brought the country to its knees. These include divisive vaccination mandates for the military, allowing for chaotic conditions at the Mexico border (the administration has also mandated vaccines for border agents but are ludicrously not doing so for the illegals pouring in), a rise in inflation and possible food and gas shortages believed to be by design and an overall far left agenda completely misaligned with American values.

The tone of this administration is such that it permitted a New York's City Hall to not only remove a statue of Thomas Jefferson but his ideals as well.

This isn't about justice or equality. This is the deliberate attempt to break the people from their history and heritage. Thomas Jefferson is the essence of America. Kill him, the Republic dies.

It is paramount the United States gets its act together not for itself but the world as well.

China is on the march. 

China is communism.

China is about domination.

People need to understand this.

China is not interested in co-powering the world with the USA and the declining West. It wants to be the sole source of power.

It's also time for Russia for trying to balance its alliance with China in oder to leverage its power against the USA. Russia is a distant third in this fight and does not have the military capabilities to be in the conversation. I call on Russia to finally make a meaningful rapprochement with the West along with Japan and India to close ranks and face the CCP threat.

Rise 1776!




6 comments:

  1. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that $16285 that I have made in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just using this link.... ☛ http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link... Www.NetJob1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making over $7k a month working component time. I saved hearing other people inform me how much cash they could make online so I decided to look at it. Well, it turned into all proper and has definitely modified my life. This is what I do..........www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happY that I found out about this HERE... www.flyerbank4.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
    >>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page................www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.